Find a Book:
Find a book, DVD, CD or other item. Log in to your Library Account and renew items.
Library Operations - COVID-19:
Public Libraries began offering more services to the public as outlined in Phase 2 of the Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business. However, it will be some time before full library services can resume.
Services are being provided to the public in a step-by-step manner in line with public health guidance.
This means that at first, library spaces will be restricted to library staff only and will not be accessible to the public. As the government roadmap progresses, the library sector will plan a gradual re-opening aligned to health and safety directives. But over time, and with caution and care, we will begin to re-open our buildings to the public.
In all situations, the health and safety of library users and staff will be paramount. Social distancing will be observed where library users interact with services, and all health and safety protocols will be observed.
What can I do?
- Please notes, all our libraries are closed at present
- Return items to Carlow, Tullow and Muinebheag Libraries
- Call & Collect Service in operation in Carlow, Tullow and Muinebheag and Borris Libraries.
Don’t forget, you can access library services online, and these online services will continue to be available as we move through the re-opening phases. You can:
• join the library online;
• download eBooks and eAudiobooks;
• read magazines and newspapers
• take eLearning or language courses;
• watch or listen to storytimes; or,
• take part in other activities like online bookclubs.
We will keep you updated as the situation progresses via social media. Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.